Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Tick, tick, tick

So the years, months, weeks, days and hours count down closer and closer to the arrival of Book 7. HP Book 7. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. July 21. I can not wait. Truly. And I'm in a quandry over what to do at midnight on that illustrious date. Join the other rabid fans for the last Harry Potter book release bash ever or snuggle in my bed? Looking at it written down, I think the choice is crystal clear, although the alternative is quite tempting to be perfectly honest.

In preparation for this fabulous event, I am re-reading the series. Which really amazes even me given the fact that Rose is such a devotion and there's not a whole lot of extra time for reading these days. And so I have yet another reason to praise taking the commuter rail to work. Save the environment, save gas, save headaches, save time, and yes, create two little windows each day that belong just to me, to be spent only how I want to. They are a true luxury. And right now, they are dedicated to HP.

No comments: