Tuesday, April 15, 2008

A Sojourn to Target

Here's what Rose & I bought on our most recent trip to Target (OK, this past Saturday. Can I go a week without hallowing those halls?):

2 travel size sunscreens for adults (one for each car)
2 travel size sunscreens for little kids (one for each car)
2 travel size packs of wipes (yep, one for each car!)
Goldfish (pizza flavored - yum!)
Barnum's animal crackers (very popular until we spied the afore-mentioned fishies)
Target brand string cheese (rather icky - a fine melange of salt & plastic)
4 tubes of A&D ointment for diaper rash
1 magnet for Tim/the fridge (Fender helocaster)
2 little kids cups with built-in, foldable straws
1 gallon whole milk
1 gallon 2% milk
an 8 pack of paper towels

PLEASE NOTE: Not one fun thing for me. Duly mark my restraint.

1 comment:

Lori said...

I am in there every week too...and I always spend TOO MUCH. I can't leave that place without plunking down bucks. It's like crack. :)

(Glad to see you back, missy!)